Tuesday, November 04, 2008

More Facebook perspective.

Here are some more microblogged political reactions:

So-and-so...
  • doesn't smell what Ba-rack is cookin.
  • is thankful that God is still in control..... othewise we'd be up a creek!
  • wonders where we will move to.
  • wonders why everyone is moving to Canada? I am going to Grand Cayman!
  • congratulates President Obama. Sir, I hope you do a good job and keep this nation strong. I did not support you, but let's hope God knows what he's doing.
  • didn't vote for him but he is the president of my country and he has my support.
  • is getting ready for 4 years of it...hold your butts people...your change is coming...
  • is now back to what's REALLY important-- college football-- right, right??
These are the kind of friends I keep, apparently.

No comments: