Tuesday, November 04, 2008

More Facebook responses... so sad!

I must say, I was pretty shocked at the negative Facebook comments made by my friends...
I thought I, too, would share some of these comments...
All of these people's names go before the text provided
m = male
f = female
  • will NEVER call him president (f)
  • is buying a gun before january (m)
  • is very disappointed in America.....forget a job, I'm going on welfare...what is it...spread the wealth? (f)
  • is universal healthcare... way to go america. (f)
  • is scared... (f)
  • has no incentive to become successful anymore because it's all going to the lazy. Praying for the welfare of this country and hope we can pull this off ... (f)
  • is disappointed. Get ready for the rapture. (f)
  • is really not believing what America has come to... (f)
  • is anxious to see how Obama "changes" our country. Anyone looking to illegally immigrate somewhere? (f)
  • is scared for our country...i hope america is happy...because I'm sure Jesus isn't. (f)
  • is can i please be a citizen in another country?? (f)
  • is booooo. (f)
  • is DEPRESSED!!!!! RIP freedom and America. (f)
  • is wondering why shes trying to go to college to get a good job, when obama is willing to let others pay for her. (f)
  • is woow this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (m)
  • is wondering what it's going to be like to live in a Communist country under Obama.... (f)
  • is PLEASE PLEASE NOBAMA NOBAMA NOBAMA (f)
  • does not know how people could actually vote for NOBAMA. (f)
  • will NEVER call him president. Please return your seats to their full upright position. A sincere lack of experiece and expertise=it's going to be a bumpy ride. (f)
  • The South will rise again (m)
  • Niggy won (m)
  • I have no experience in a very dangerous world. I'm scared for my life, and the future generations of America. (f)

Sorry that I posted so many, I kind of got on a roll... There are many more, but I'll stop here!

On another note - The one I like the best: "___ is thinking who cares if our president is black, white, old, young. RESPECT." I completely agree. It's not all about the color of his skin. Yes, it is an accomplishment, but is that the only reason people voted for him?? I sure hope not.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Comments like those are the result of this ridiculous rhetoric of national dichotomy that is spewed by conservative talking heads. I know the liberals do it, too, but most of those ideas are close-to-verbatim Rush Limbaugh lines.

I'm a fan of the First Amendment, but when it leads to things like this...sometimes I second-guess myself.